Terms & Condition
- 1.1 By assessing and/or using any of the services provided by www.onenature.com.sg website (hereafter referred to as “One Nature” &/ this “Website”), you (hereafter referred to as the “Customer”) shall be deemed to have read, understood and accepted to be legally bound by the following Terms and Conditions.
- 1.2 “Products” refer to any products for sale by One Nature as featured on the Website.
- 1.3 OneNature reserves the right to modify this Website, discontinue a product or product range without prior notice, cancel orders or prohibit access to certain pages at any time.
- 1.4 All the Products sold by One Nature through the Website are subject to these Terms and Conditions and these Terms and Conditions shall prevail over any other document purporting to have a contractual effect between the Customer and One Nature.
- 1.5 One Nature reserves the right to add, vary or amend any of these Terms and Conditions from time to time without prior notice to the Customer. It shall revise such Terms and Conditions by updating this page from time to time, and in its sole discretion.
- PRODUCTS & PRICES
- 2.1 All information stated on this Website is intended to be used for educational or informational purposes only. The statements made about products have not been evaluated by the Health Science Authority in Singapore. The statements and products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any condition or disease. One Nature disclaims all liabilities and shall not be held liable for any loss/damage or any allergic reaction as a result from the consumption or usage of any of our products listed on this Website. Any reaction reported, if they exist, may not necessarily occur in all individuals who have used the products. Therefore, it is the sole responsibility of the customer to read all product instructions and ingredients carefully, and to ensure that the product is safe and suitable for your use or consumption.
- 2.2 One Nature strives to maintain accurate and up-to-date information. We make no warranties or representations as to its “real-time” accuracy, as such will not be liable for any damage of any kind arising out of or in connection with the use of this Website or products offered on the Website. In the event of an error or other content related issue, One Nature reserves the right to correct such error without notification. One Nature also reserves the right to cancel any order that may have been made due to such error. In the event where an order is cancelled, but has been fully paid for, we will effect a refund to you.
- 2.3 One Nature has taken care to ensure all product illustrations and information are as accurate as possible, but photographs and images that are shown on the Website are only representations and the actual products that are delivered to the Customer may vary accordingly.
- 2.4 Products listed will be at least 6 months or more before expiration unless further stated.
- 2.5 All prices are stated in Singapore dollars (SGD). The prices featured in the Website are exclusive to the Website and prices for some products may differ from those available for sale at other retail outlets. Please also take note that the prices featured in the Website may change from time to time, and any special offers may be withdrawn at the sole discretion of One Nature without prior notice.
- 2.6 One Nature endeavors to ensure the prices displayed on the Website are accurate however, errors may sometimes occur. If One Nature discovers an error in the price of an item the Customer has ordered, One Nature will contact the Customer as soon as possible. The Customer has the option to reconfirm his order at the correct price or cancel it. If One Nature is unable to contact the Customer, One Nature may treat the Customer’s order in respect of the incorrectly priced item as cancelled.
- 2.7 The prices featured in the Website are valid and binding on the day the Customer submits the order. Should there be any sales promotion offer by One Nature after your order has been submitted, your order will be processed based on non-promotional price and we will not entertain any Customer’s request for discounts.
- ACCEPTANCE OF ORDER
- 3.1 Confirmation of receipt of the Customer’s order does not constitute our acceptance of an order or guarantee the availability of the Products. One Nature reserves all right, without prior notice, to limit and/or amend the order quantity, promotional period, items, gifts or any product or service and/or to reserve the right to reject any sale to any Customer without any reason given.
- CONFIRMATION OF ORDER
- 4.1 One Nature will process your order within 2 working days and a computer generated invoice will be sent to you to confirm your order. If the items ordered are unavailable, One Nature Customer Service will contact you as soon as possible. Please call our Customer Service at +65 62862317 if you do not receive confirmation within 2 working days after submission of the electronic order.
- CANCELLATION OF ORDER
- 5.1 No cancellation is allowed once the Customer has submitted the order. However, we reserve the right to cancel the order if the Product ordered is out of stock and will give you a refund for the amount paid.
- EXCHANGE AND RETURNS POLICY
- 6.1 One Nature does not offer refund, exchange or return of Products unless the Products are:
- 6.1.1 Defective or damaged due to transit and which defects or damage can be directly attributed to One Nature’s fault;
- 6.1.2 Materially different from the Product the Customer had ordered;
- 6.2 For any refund, exchange or return, original receipts must be produced within 7 days from purchase date. Products must be unopened and in the original state / package.
- 6.3 The Customer must check the Products upon delivery and acknowledge receipt of the Products that they are in order. If the Products are faulty or incorrect, Customers must immediately inform the delivery personnel and if requesting for a replacement Product(s), to submit such request either by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Customer Service at +65 62862317.
- 6.4 Upon confirmation by One Nature of such defects, damage, expiry of or incorrect Products, One Nature shall, offer a replacement of the Product and One Nature has the sole and absolute discretion to choose such replacement Product. The Customer is not entitled to request for any other replacement Product.
- 6.5 If any Product has not been delivered but the Customer has paid for it, One Nature shall, in its sole and absolute discretion, either arrange for a subsequent delivery of the missing Product, or refund the Customer a sum equivalent to the value of the Product. The Customer is not entitled to choose which of the aforesaid options are to be offered to him.
- 6.6 If the Customer has paid in excess of the final purchase amount due for the delivered Products, One Nature shall refund the Customer the sum equivalent to the difference in the amounts without any interest or penalty.
- 6.7 One Nature reserves the right to collect any Product or any item which may have been included erroneously in the delivery package.
- PROMOTIONAL ITEMS
- 7.1 Promotional items are for a limited period only or while stocks last. One Nature reserves the right to discontinue any promotion without prior notice. In the event where a product is priced wrongly or graphically represented incorrectly, One Nature shall have the right to refuse or cancel any order/s placed for the product.
- PAYMENT OPTION
- 8.1 One Nature accepts payment by PayPal, bank transfer or cheque. For customers who opt to pay by cheque, please issue and cross the cheque to “One Nature”. Please take note that order will only be processed and sent upon clearance of cheque.
- 8.2 By submitting an order to One Nature through the Website, the Customer represents and warrants that the payment details provided on the Customer’s order are valid and correct, and that when the Customer’s order is accepted and processed by One Nature, payment will be made in full. By placing an order, the Customer confirms that he is the person referred to in the billing section.
- LOCAL DELIVERY AND SHIPPING INFORMATION
- 9.1 Most orders are processed and delivered within 2 – 3 working days, Monday through Friday. Orders placed on Saturday and Sunday are processed by the following Monday or the next working day. If there should be any delay in shipment or if a product is temporarily out of stock, we will notify you right away via email or telephone.
- 9.2 One Nature shall use reasonable endeavors to deliver within the requested time slots but shall not be liable for any delay howsoever caused. Delivery timing may be changed by One Nature at any time and in its sole and absolute discretion.
- 9.3 Shipping charges for deliveries within mainland Singapore are as follow :
Delivery Charge Order Amount
FOC S$80 and above
S$8 Below S$80
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING CHARGES & TERMS
- 10.1 Monday to Friday (Excluding Public Holidays): 9am-12pm, 10am-1pm, 11am-2pm, 12pm-3pm, 5pm -7.30pm
- 10.2 Please do ensure that your order will be received by someone during the time slot you have chosen. Please be advised that delivery man only have 5 minutes waiting time. There will be an additional S$10 charge for those who exceeded the time allotted and also for rescheduled delivery.
- 10.3 Free Shipping is not offered in combination with any other offer unless otherwise specified. Use of discounts and/or coupon codes may disqualify an order for free shipping
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING DELAY
- 11.1 Your order submitted to this Website for Products to be shipped to any destination outside of Singapore implies your consent to the following terms:
- 11.1.1 Products ordered and are to be shipped out of Singapore are subject to taxes, customs duties and fees levied by the Recipient’s country (“Import Fees”). The Customer or Recipient of the shipment is the importer of record in the destination country and is responsible for all Import, Clearance and any other associated charges that may be levied by the Recipient’s country authorities.
- 11.1.2 Our freight charges quoted to you upon your email request is only based on the designated delivery address provided by you. Any other charges that may be levied by the Recipient’s country Custom Office or authority pertaining to the clearance of the products shall be borne by you.
- 11.1.3 For overseas orders enquiries, please email our Customer Service at email@example.com .
EXCLUSION/LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AND WARRANTIES
- 12.1 When orders shipped internationally reach the destination country, the shipment may be subject to customs clearance procedures which can cause delays beyond original delivery estimates.
- 12.2 Title and risk of loss for the items is transferred to the Customer/Recipient upon delivery to the common carrier in Singapore. The Customer/Recipient is responsible for and is considered to be the owner of the package in tracking and tracing your package, once it is tendered by the shipping carrier (SingPost or any other carrier).
- 12.3 If you refuse a shipment, you are responsible for the original shipping charges and all other associated charges incurred in returning the package to One Nature. This amount will be deducted from your merchandise refund.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- 13.1 One Nature does not warrant to the Customer or to any third party who purchases or consumes or uses the Products purchased via the Website any fitness or suitability for any purposes, merchantability of the Products satisfactory quality of the Products or make any representation in respect of the condition or usage of the Products in any way, and One Nature shall not be liable for any losses or damage, whether direct or indirect, or consequential losses, which may be suffered by the Customer or any third party arising from the consumption or use of the Products so delivered.
- 13.2 Any liability of One Nature arising under the laws of Singapore for any loss, damage or injury arising directly or indirectly from any defect in or non-compliance of the Products or any other breach of One Nature’s obligations hereunder shall not in any event exceed an amount equivalent to the price of the affected Product.
- 13.3In addition, the Customer hereby expressly acknowledges and agrees that:
- 13.3.1 This Website service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis;
- 13.3.2 One Nature shall not be liable to the Customer or any third party for any losses or damage, whether direct or indirect, including but not limited to loss of data, income or profit arising out of or in connection with the use of or inability to use the Website or this Online Shopping service, or consequential losses, which may be suffered by the Customer or any third party arising from the access to and use of this Online Shopping service; and
- 13.3.3 Any material which the Customer downloads or otherwise obtains through the use of the Website is done at the Customer’s own discretion and risk and the Customer is solely responsible for any damage to his computer system or loss of data or other liability that results from the download of any such material. One Nature is not liable for any computer virus, communication line failure, interception of online communication, software or hardware problems (including without limitation to loss of data or compatibility problems), theft, destruction to the Customer’s computer system or any other losses or damage resulting directly or indirectly from access to or use of the Website, or any uploading, downloading of data, text, images or other materials or information from the Website.
- 14.1 One Nature and its logos are proprietary marks owned by One Nature. All material present on this Website, whether text, video, audio, or any other form is subject to intellectual property rights such as copyright, trademark and other property rights. This material is property of the respective owners. All rights are expressly reserved. Any copying, reproduction, distribution, transmission, modification or other use of the images, text, format, design or any material in this Website, in whole or in part, requires written permission by One Nature. Reproducing, copying, manipulating, or using this information without the prior written consent of the legal owners of such material could result in civil or criminal prosecution.
- 15.1 Protecting your privacy is our top priority and we will use reasonable endeavours to keep your data confidential. However, as no data transmissions over the Internet or via wireless networks can be guaranteed to be 100% secure, we cannot guarantee that our measures will completely restrict unauthorized access to your information, and by using this Website you assume this risk.
- 15.2As a user of this Website you can be confident that we will:
- 15.2.1 Only collect specific personal information required, when you register with us and/or when you make a purchase from us. Any personal information collected is knowingly and voluntarily provided by customers and visitors to our site.
- 15.2.2 Never share personal information about you to any third party without your consent except to a third party required to assist us in delivering your purchases or unless required to do so by law.
- 15.2.3 Collect non-personal information, i.e. demographic and profile data, and you have the option of whether, to provide One Nature with such information. Such information is used to improve this Website and/or improve your on-site experience, showing you the content that we think you might be interested in, and displaying only the content that are of interest to you.
- 15.3 By using this Website including submitting your request for our newsletters, e-alerts on new stock and promotions in our stores, and/or providing personal information to us (including your email address) you agree that we can communicate with you by phone, sms, fax, or email on all matters, including those regarding security, privacy and administrative issues relating to your use of this Website. We may post a notice on our website if a security breach occurs. We may also send an email to you at the email address you have provided to us in these circumstances.
- 15.4 Any questions, comments, suggestions, feedbackand/or information which is sent to us via this Website or posted on this Website will be deemed to have been provided voluntarily on a non-confidential and non-proprietary basis. One Nature therefore reserves the right to use, reproduce, disclose, transmit, publish, broadcast and/or post elsewhere on the Internet or on any written form, such information, including but not limited to, releasing such information to any advertisers, related companies and associated companies in connection with the development, marketing, manufacturing of products and services.
SECURITY OF WEBSITE
- 16.1 This Website may contain links to other websites and pages which are not maintained by One Nature. By clicking on or activating such links, you acknowledge that One Nature does not exercise control over any data or any information which you give to any other entity after leaving this Website. Any access to such other websites is entirely at your own risk. One Nature shall not be liable for any damages or loss arising from you accessing such other websites.
- 16.2 All hyperlinks to such other websites are provided as a convenience to you, and One Nature is not associated or affiliated, unless expressly stated to be so, in any manner with any trade or service marks, logos, insignia, other intellectual property rights or devices, which appear on such other websites.
- 17.1You hereby expressly acknowledge and agree that:-
- 17.1.1 One Nature does not warrant that the functions provided in this Website will be uninterrupted or error-free, or free from computer viruses or other harmful components, or unauthorised software, or that any defects will be corrected;
- 17.1.2 One Nature is not responsible for and shall not be liable for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection (whether directly or indirectly) with your use of this Website. Accordingly, you hereby release One Nature (and its agents, representatives, related companies and associated companies, subsidiaries, and legal and other professional advisors) from all claims, losses, damages and/or liability in respect of any injuries, losses or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with your use of this Website;
- 17.1.3 Any material which you download or otherwise obtain through the use of this Website (such actions being strictly prohibited), is done at your own discretion and risk and you are solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data or other liability that may result from the download of any such material. One Nature is not liable for any computer virus, communication line failure, interception of online communication, software or hardware problems (including without limitation to loss of data or compatibility problems), theft, destruction to your computer system or any other losses or damage resulting directly or indirectly from access to or use of this website, or any uploading, downloading of any Contents or information (all of which are not authorised) from this Website.
- 17.2 While One Nature shall use our best endeavours to prevent any unauthorised entry to this Website, we shall not be liable for any damages or losses whatsoever or howsoever caused to you if any third party gains unauthorised access to this Website.
- 17.3You agree to indemnify and hold One Nature, its partners, employees and its agents, representatives, parent company, related companies and associated companies, harmless from any claim, demand or costs (including solicitors’ fees on a full indemnity basis) which One Nature may suffer or incur due to or arising out of in connection with :-
- 17.3.1 Your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions;
- 17.3.2 Any action taken or omitted to be taken in good faith by One Nature pursuant to your instructions, including your request for our weekly e-alerts on new stock and supplies, and promotions in our stores, and/or providing personal information to us;
- 18.1One Nature shall not be liable to the Customer for default of its obligations under Online Shopping services when such default is by reason of:-
- 18.1.1 fire, accident, any law, order, proclamation, regulation, demand or requirement of the Government of Singapore or of any of its government agencies, strikes, labour disputes, shortage of labour or lack of skilled labour, shortage or unavailability of products or raw materials, delay in transit or other causes whatsoever (whether similar to the foregoing or not) beyond the control of One Nature,
- 18.1.2 Act of God (i.e. extraordinary or unforeseeable manifestation of the forces of nature beyond the powers of human intervention, such as tornadoes, hurricanes, typhoons and earthquakes), or
- 18.1.3 war or armed conflict or acts of terrorism, which include disruption of civil authority, transportation and communication services, in which cases, One Nature shall be excused from such performance to the extent of such prevention.
- 19.1 These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by, and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore and you agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the Singapore courts.