GardenScent WF Wheatgrasses are field grown. They are grasses grown in natural climatic conditions, enabling the roots to reach deep within the soil and infuse the plant with the richest nutrients. Harvested once or twice a year, our whole-food grasses are dark green leafy vegetables that provide a wide array of vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants.
Wheatgrass is an excellent source of nutrients and essential minerals, including cobalt, iron, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, sodium, sulphur, and zinc. It is rich in chlorophyll which contains enzymes such as superoxide dismutase that exerts potent antioxidant effects and energy for cells
Properties & Benefits:
- Excellent source of chlorophyll, iron, magnesium, phosphorous, potassium, sulphur, cobalt and zinc
- Rich in Vitamin A, B-Complex, C, E and K. Contain 17 amino acids.
- Promotes hemoglobin production
- Increases the elimination of accumulated internal waste which causes disease by auto-intoxication
- Alkalizing, promote pH balance, remove build-up of acids for better absorption of nutrients.
- Chlorophyll contains enzymes and superoxide dismutase which provides potent antioxidant effects and energy for cells.
- Known to improve digestion and increase bowel movement
- Purify the liver
100% Wheat Grass Powder (Organic)
Suggestion of Use:
Mix 1 level tablespoon of powder to cold water, juice, or smoothies.
Keep refrigerated or store in a cool, dry place.