Bringing the Goodness of Nature to You and Your Family
One Nature is a retail company that offers you all natural and organic products. These products are carefully selected to provide health and wellness benefits. We focus on wholesome and functional foods, beverages, skin and hair care products that are beneficial to us. We’ve sourced our products carefully from reputable companies that share our primary goal of offering natural, wholesome and functional products.
How We Started
Necessity is indeed the mother of invention, but in the case of One Nature, going back to the bounties of Mother Nature.
Members of the founders’ families suffered severe eczema that led to sourcing the best possible relief, exploring options in wholesome food, skin and hair care products that provide multiple benefits.
This inspired us to bring in these products and start Epitome of Naturalness, the mother company distributing organic and natural products mainly from Australia and the USA. These are sold in our own label, Garden Scent – herbal | loose teas, whole foods, healthy snacks, skin care and essential oils.
After successfully launching wholesale distribution to leading hospital retail pharmacies and health shops, the next step was retail. One Nature was established.
The necessity to find an all-natural relief for eczema led us to formulate our own Soothing Body Balm and Body Moisturizer. These products were so appreciated by satisfied customers that they started asking for more products – bath and other skin care products. And that was the start of the exciting journey of GardenScent. Exciting because we discover new ways to relieve skin disorders like eczema naturally and keep our customers relieved, happy and satisfied.
We researched and looked into different natural products aside from creating our own line. We source different food, skin and hair care from Australia, USA and South America.
- Blue Hills floral and Manuka honey from Tasmania’s unspoiled rainforests remains our most popular product because of its top-notch health benefits and natural flavor.
- Australian By Nature products are market leaders in Australia and New Zealand. We bring the top-notch brand to Singapore, wholesale and retail – Omega3 fish oil and Manuka honey candy.
- GardenScent Tisanes – Our wide selection of loose leaf herbal teas are carefully handcrafted and customized to suit different needs. Tea leaves are carefully selected from the best harvest and processed to preserve the fresh flavor, fragrance and color.
- GardenScent Whole Food Nutrition – Our own label carries ancient grain powders, fruits and vegetable powders, freeze-dried snacks and many more wholesome food directly sourced from growers and processors to keep their freshness and nutrition locked. These completely beneficial foods are suited for everyone and those with special needs.
- GardenScent body and skin care products is our own line, customized and manufactured in the US with the highest standard for organic products. Our “Soothing” range is carefully formulated and tailor-fit to deliver relief from dryness and irritation brought about by skin conditions such as eczema.
We Aim to Make A Difference
Our goal is to bring in, produce and offer wholesome and natural products with optimum health and wellness benefits.
Because of our own experience with eczema, we are determined to keep sourcing and formulating skin care products that cater to people with skin conditions as well as those who want organic and high quality for full natural benefits. GardenScent was created for this purpose, with a high concentration of active natural ingredients in every bottle for optimum results. Our manufacturing partners follow the highest and strictest production standards for organic products to deliver the best, especially for sensitive skin types.
Our superfoods line can be easily included in your daily diet. They are carefully processed to retain their superfoods qualities with varying health benefits for people with different health conditions such as high blood pressure, gastrointestinal issues, diabetes and cancer.
Check out our products and specials on our shopping page.