100% pure clove essential oil
Directions for Use:
Diffusion: Use 3-4 drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Topical use: Clove essential oil is strong oil which may cause irritation and it should always be diluted properly before you apply it to the skin
- Always perform a small patch test to an insensitive part of the body (after properly diluted the oil in an appropriate carrier oil).
- Never use essential oils in the eyes, inner ears, mucous membranes or other sensitive areas.
- If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician before using.
- Keep out of reach of children
- Because of its excellent antiseptic properties, diluted clove essential oil can be applied topically to speed up the healing of minor wounds, cuts, and insect bites.
- Diffuse clove essential oil to energize the mind.
- Make a herbal rub by adding 2 drops of clove essential oil into 10ml of carrier oil. Rub on the chest to ease congestion.