Jojoba oil is regarded as the most favoured in the carrier oil family because of its advanced molecular stability and an oil profile much like that of our skin sebum. Our skin accepts jojoba oil readily by allowing it to penetrate beyond the epidermis layer which leads to cell regeneration without clogging the pores like other heavier oils do.
Usages and benefits:
- Face Moisturizer for all skin types. Jojoba oil is non-comedogenic and because it resembles closely to our skin sebum, our skin accepts it readily without threat of breakouts or reactions. If you have oily or combination skin and afraid of putting any oil on your face, rest easy, Jojoba oil actually helps to balance skin’s sebum, so it moisturizes dry skins and eases the oil production in oily skin. Apply jojoba oil sparingly on its own or may combined with pure essential oils tailor for your skin type.
- Eye & Face Make-up remover. It removes make-up, including eye area and lipstick easily. Long term use helps to strengthen and condition your eye lashes
- Lip Conditioner. Useful for people who suffer from dry, chapped lips. A good alternative to lip balm.
- Use as a Cuticle Oil. Apply a small amount of jojoba oil, rubbed into the cuticles on a regular basis, helps keep them soft.
- Massage Oil. Jojoba oil is a great carrier oil for massage. It is non-greasy and soaks into your skin quickly, leaving your skin well hydrated and moisturized.
- Nourishes dull hair & prevent split ends. Jojoba oil nourishes, moisturizes and strengthens hair shaft to condition, reduce hair fall prematurely as well as breaking of hair.