100% pure Frankincense Essential Oil
Directions for Use:
Diffusion: Use 3-4 drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Topical use: Dilute with carrier oil and apply to the desired area.
- Always perform a small patch test to an insensitive part of the body (after properly diluted the oil in an appropriate carrier oil).
- Never use essential oils in the eyes, inner ears, mucous membranes or other sensitive areas.
- If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician before using.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Diffuse frankincense essential oil during meditation to deepen the experience.
- Apply diluted frankincense essential oil on acne, blemishes, or stretch marks to speed up the healing and decrease the appearance of scars.
- Add frankincense essential oil into a plant-based and unscented lotion for healthy looking skin (2 drops of essential oil in every 10ml of lotion).
- Add a few drops of frankincense oil to a hot bath or foot soak for stress relieve.
- Give your loved ones a soothing facial massage with frankincense essential oil to promote relaxation.