Directions for Use:
Diffusion: Use 3-4 drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Topical use: Dilute with carrier oil and apply to the desired area.
- Always perform a small patch test to an insensitive part of the body (after properly diluted the oil in an appropriate carrier oil).
- Never use essential oils in the eyes, inner ears, mucous membranes or other sensitive areas.
- If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician before using.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Gently massage the face with lavender essential oil to promote tranquillity.
- Apply 1-2 drops of lavender essential oil to soothe the minor burn.
- Layer carrier oil followed by 1-2 drops of lavender essential oil on boils or blisters, 2-3 times a day.
- Drip a few drops of lavender essential oil to a cotton ball and place it in places such as drawers, cabinet, and kitchen to scent the environment and repel insects.
- To keep the fresh feel of clothes inside a tightly packed suitcase when traveling, place a little bundle of dried lavender infused with a drop of lavender essential oil in the luggage.
- Diffuse lavender essential oil daily during sleep to promote better sleep.
- Diffuse or inhale lavender essential oil to calm and reset your panic/stressed mind while working.
- Rub lavender essential oils on the temple, behind the neck, and behind the ear to soothe migraine and tension headache.