Vitamin E Oil is an excellent moisturizer for both skin and hair.
Here are some of the Benefits | Applications:
- Moisturizes the skin. Vitamin E oil prevents water loss from the skin and helps to retain its natural moisture. It rejuvenates dull, dry skin to give it a moisturized and more radiant look.
- Anti-aging and Anti-Inflammatory. Vitamin E oil has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. It prevents the formation of free radicals on the skin and protects it from any kind of damage. Helps to reduce visible fine lines, wrinkles and skin condition.
- Ultra-violet protection. It is useful for sun protection and treating of sunburns. It is absorbed by the epidermis layer of the skin and help to soothe minor damages caused by ultraviolet radiations. Vitamin E oil is commonly added to sunscreen lotions to enhance their efficacy.
- Treating Scars. Vitamin E oil is useful for treating scars and stretch marks. It helps to soften and lighten marks.
- Rejuvenates and adds shine to hair. Non-greasy, an excellent oil to rejuvenate and add shine to hair!
Grapeseed Oil, Vitamin E Oil
Store in a cool, dark place. You may store in your refrigerator to extend its shelf life.